Frontier™ revolutionises what it means to have beautifully designed acoustics. With modular fins that can be arranged and spaced in countless formations, Frontier™ is available in five styles and is designed for targeted sound absorption for the commercial, education and hospitality sectors. There are 16 colours to choose from which can be mixed and matched to bring designs to life on walls and ceilings.
Features & Benefits:
- Delivers excellent acoustic performance
- Suitable for wall and ceiling applications
- Supplied in kits including acoustic fins and fixing hardware
- Can be subtle or a feature design for small or large spaces
- Low VOC – beneficial for IEQ
- UV stabilised and resistant to colour fade so it’ll look as good as the day it was installed
- Not made from fibreglass or mineral fibre and does not contain formaldehyde, crystalline silica or other carcinogens, common to traditional fibrous absorbers
- Cleanable ad easily demountable
- Includes high recycled content and is recyclable at the end of its life
- Highly durable so you’re assured of long-term stability and performance
If you have an idea for custom design, let's work together to make it happen. We have an in-house design team dedicated to customisation so we have the capacity to bring your own vision to life.