Frontier™ fintsoffers targeted sound absorption, endless configurations, and stress-free installation without compromising acoustic performance.
Frontier is an innovative acoustic system designed for today’s ever-changing open-plan workspaces, retail, education, and hospitality environments. Formed by just three elements; Autex Mounting Clips, Autex Frontier Extrusions, and Acoustic Fins or Rafts; Frontier allows designers to mix and match colours and styles to create endless configurations and enjoy quick, stress free installations.
Whether you choose Fin or Raft styles, Frontier offers incredible acoustic performance that can be ‘tuned’ for the space. Multi-use aluminium channels and clips allow for adjustment on-site, granting further design flexibility.
Features & benefits:
- Delivers excellent acoustic performance
- Suitable for wall and ceiling applications
- Supplied in kits including acoustic fins and fixing hardware
- Can be subtle or a feature design for small or large spaces
- Low VOC – beneficial for IEQ
- Not made from fibreglass or mineral fibre and does not contain formaldehyde, crystalline silica or other carcinogens, common to traditional fibrous absorbers
- Cleanable and easily demountable
- Includes high recycled content and designed for disassembly
- Highly durable so you’re assured of long-term stability and performance