Etch™ is a visual layer of expression, a wall fabric combining design, colour and texture.
Etch™ decorative fabric can be used as a standalone wall covering or select one of Autex’s acoustic backing options to provide a selectable range of acoustic absorption.
Key features and benefits:
- Design flexibility with over 40 colour choices
- Highly durable providing long-term stability and performance
- Multiple acoustic backing options available
- Customisable for limitless branding and design options through in-house cutting
- NRC: 0.20, 0.40, 0.45, 0.50, 0.65, 0.70, 0.75, 0.80, 0.85, 0.90, 1.00
- Composition: 100% polyester fibre (PET)
- Size: 1250 mm printed width | 1300 mm drop width (including salvaged edge to be trimmed on site). Other dimensions available on request.
- Thickness: 3 - 4 mm
- Product Placement: Ceiling, Wall
- Form: Roll
- Install method: Direct fix to surface or overlay on acoustic backing
- Application: Commercial/Office Space, Education, Hospitality, Theatres and Auditoriums, Residential, Retail
Click here to download technical documents.