Polyurethane Foam (PUR) from Australian Urethane Systems is a closed cell rigid foam, supplied in densities ranging from 35kg/m3 to 200kg/m3. All Polyurethane Foam (PUR) from Australian Urethane Systems contains a special flame-retardant additive.
Polyurethane Foam (PUR) is most commonly used for high insulation specifications (eg freezers), in marine buoyancy. Australian Urethane Systems have modern, fast, wire cutting equipment and custom sized sheets, can cut Polyurethane Foam (PUR) in other shapes to meet individual specifications.
Features of Polyurethane Foam (PUR) include:
- High insulation properties
- Can be used over a wide range of service temperatures
- Good compressive strength
- Resistant to chemicals and solvents
- Resistant to rot
- Provides no nutrition for pests
- Flame retardant additive
- Buoyancy properties
Polyurethane Foam (PUR) can be used for:
- General insulation
- Marine buoyancy
- Building and construction
- Carving for fiberglass moulds