Australian Urethane Systems will be present at AUSPLAS, to be held from 7th to 10th October 2008 at the Melbourne Exhibition and Convention Centre.
Australian Urethane Systems have been developing a large range of environmentally friendly polyurethane systems for rigid, flexible and integral skin foams.
Australian Urethane Systems will be exhibiting a number of products made by using ecomate, an innovative blowing agent, which has zero ODP, (ozone depletion potential) zero GWP (global warming potential) and is VOC exempt (volatile organic compound, which does not contribute to SMOG).
Australian Urethane Systems will be exhibiting the new polyurethane spray equipment from Graco.
Graco technology and innovation have resulted in increased productivity and reduced operating costs with Graco's full line of plural-component proportioners, pumps, spray guns and accessories.
The new Graco Fusion CS plural component spray gun with Clear Shot (CS) Technology will be on display. ClearShot Technology sets the Fusion CS gun apart from every other applicator gun.
With its innovative technology, the Fusion CS is poised to virtually eliminate drilling of the mix chamber, increasing the spraying uptime and reducing downtime spent on maintenance. Suitable for both polyurea and foam applications, this gun provides with a number of key advantages.
- Clear Shot Liquid and disposable, non-reusable ClearShot Cartridge
- Removes foam and keeps mix chamber clear
- Saves almost an hour of daily maintenance
- First liquid purge for reducing purge air by 75% and minimising foam blowback
- Easy-to-insert cartridge fits into ergonomic handle
- Plural-component gun with variable flow
- Switch from large to small spray patterns in seconds
- Flexibility and manoeuvrability to spray in tight areas
Quick change front
- Swap out fluid heads in seconds
- Non-stick polymer cover keeps gun head cleaner
- Air knife reduces material build-up
- Fast and simple change-outs put an end to lengthy interruptions and keep jobs on schedule
Australian Urethane Systems will also be exhibiting polyurethane dispensing equipment from SAIP Advanced Polyurethane Equipment.
SAIP are Italian manufacturers of high and low pressure polyurethane processing, dispensing machines and process lines as well as other tailor-made equipment for the production of polyurethanes.
Australian Urethane Systems will be exhibiting their products on stand 225.