Isoboard extruded polystyrene rigid foam has closed cells with common sides and is produced using a continuous, fully automated extrusion process, in accordance with international specifications and standards.
Isoboard extruded polystyrene rigid foam provides a strong yet lightweight and flexible insulation solution. One of the main advantages of Isoboard extruded polystyrene rigid foam is its resistance to water absorption.
The ever increasing costs of heating and cooling in dwellings, workplaces, livestock and storage facilities, highlights the need for effective, long-lasting insulation. Insulation should be viewed as a long-term investment.
- Ideal for energy conservation and efficiency in all types of industrial or commercial buildings and in dwellings
- High resistance to heat flow i.e. conductivity
- Resistance to water vapour diffusion and water absorption
- Uniform density distribution
- High compressive strength
- Ageing resistance
- Resistance to bacteria and micro-organism growth
- Inverted roof systems
- Cavity wall insulation
- Over purlin insulation
- Below slab / soffit
- Under batten (over truss)
- Under floor
- Side cladding
Isoboard extruded polystyrene rigid foam is available from Australian Urethane & Styrene .