It is recommended that retailers actively seek professional and expert skill to create an environment in their shop. There is an association that will cater for this.
Designing and/or building retail corporate interiors across Australia and New Zealand is what the members of the Australian Shop and Office Fitting Industry Association (ASOFIA)
specialise in. Store owners, customers and staff of thousands of businesses from small retailers to large chain supermarkets are what the industry specialists cater for. The process of implementing the corporate interior fit out is then passed over to industry professionals.
There are several services that are included in a contract for fitting retail corporate interiors:
- Specialist design services
- Pricing and quantities
- Arrangement of all contracts
- Licenses for planning and building
- Making sure the Australian standards, disability act and all other compliance issues are adhered too
- Health and safety planning
- Trade scheduling
- Project management onsite
- Trade compliance to standard and regulation
Photo: a Creative Commons Attribution (2.0) image from Associated Fabrication's Flickr photo stream.