Insulglass® is two or more glass types manufactured together as a single entity consisting of a trapped air space between the glass separated by a spacer bar. It is this trapped air gap that allows advanced insulation properties that surpass anything single glazed.
We manufacture these units in Australia at one of our three glass processing facilities in NSW, VIC and TAS. We use argon gas filled air gaps as standard with all Insulglass® units, adding further insulation performance.
Available in multiple glass type options to meet any performance requirements. Insulglass® allows value for money by adding significant energy efficiency improvements.
- Insulglass Classic® - All non-coated DGU offerings including clear glass, tints, laminates and privacy glass.
- Insulglass Select® - A full range of pyrolytic “hardcoat” LowE coatings
- Insulglass LowE Prime® - An ideal LowE glass for warmer climates to minimise glare and a balance of solar control and great insulation.
- Insulglass LowE Plus® - An ideal LowE glass for colder climates with maximum Visible Light, Passive Heat Gain and excellent Insulation.
- Insulglass LowE Max® - Superior performance to maximise both Solar Control and Insulation, without compromising Visible Light.