The Australian Environment Business Network (AEBN) is an Australian body that specialises in representing industry, business, and councils in Victoria, New South Wales, Queensland, South Australia, and Western Australia on environmental and energy matters that will impact their organisation and operations.
Membership to the Australian Environment Business Network (AEBN) is available on three levels - National, State, and Individual - and each is for a 12 month period with renewal due on an anniversary basis.
Members of the Australian Environment Business Network (AEBN) receive the following:
- weekly state and national ENW e-newsletter
- training and education
- tailored in-house training
- networking opportunities
- legal advisory service on environmental issues with a free 30 minutes per issue, per call
- access to environmental job vacancies listed on the website; and
- lobbying and representation.