Australian Disabled Access Consultants , a national disabled access consultancy business in Sydney opened offices at Dubai and Abu Dhabi in 2007 to extend operations to the United Arab Emirates at Dubai and Abu Dhabi under the trading name of Emirates Special Needs Consultants.
Australian Disabled Access Consultants and Emirates Special Needs Consultants business partnership provides disabled access building design advisory services, disabled access building assessment reports and building audits for all types of land use, built environment, real estate development projects and technical resources on an international scale within the GULF Region, the Middle East and North Africa for:
- New buildings and site works projects.
- Alterations and additions to existing buildings and site works.
- Change of applications for existing buildings.
- Design negotiations with State and Emirate Government and City Governments.
- Representing clients at national, State and Emirate Government Committee meetings and City Government Meetings.
- Expert witness services to Courts of appeal and licensed premises tribunals.
- Assisting Government’s development control staff at pre-lodgement meetings with development application proponents and project designers.
The Australian Disabled Access Consultants and Emirates Special Needs Consultants business partnership maximises the business’s disabled access design and urban planning skills and experience for the following types of projects within the GULF Region, the Middle East and North Africa:
- Residential development (all types)
- Commercial development (all types)
- Retail shopping centre development (all types)
- Commercial office building development (all types)
- Mixed-use residential/commercial/retail development
- Industrial development (all types)
- Foreshore and waterway development
- Torrens Title subdivisions
- Strata Title subdivisions
- Community Title subdivisions
- Rezoning proposals
- Environmental Impact Statements
- Environmental Studies
- Urban and city building design advice
- Expert witness court testimony
- Community liaison
- Government agency and City Council negotiations