Australian Disabled Access Consultants are invited to carry out a disabled access building audit of the Lake Illawarra Study Centre at Northcliffe Drive, Warrawong that involved inspecting: The ground floor entry, corridors, accessible toilets, doorways, service corridors fire egress doorways, handrails, storerooms, staff rooms and external pathways around the building.
The Warrawong Study Centre disabled access building audit by Australian Disabled Access Consultants for the NSW Department of Climate Change and the Lake Illawarra Authority was to be based for compliance with:
- Australian Standards AS1428.1 (Design for Access and Mobility – Part 1: General Requirements for Access),
- Australian Standards AS1428.4–2002 (Design for Access and Mobility – Part 2: Enhanced and Additional Requirements),
- Australian Standards AS/NZ2890.1–2004 (Parking Facilities–Part 1: Off-street Car Parking).
Australian Disabled Access Consultants are available to provide the following disabled access consultancy services to Government clients including the NSW Department of Climate Change and the Lake Illawarra Authority:
- Disabled access project provide valuable advice to ensure compliance with disability access and wheelchair access design guidelines.
- Drawing assessment at the end of the project design process to ensure compliance with disabled access and wheelchair access design guidelines.
- Accessibility assessment reports at the completion of the project design to certify compliance with disabled access design guidelines for development applications and construction certificate applications.