With Australia seeing its second wettest summer on record, it has never been more important to ventilate your home. In an attempt to provide a solution to improved sub-floor air ventilation, Austech External Building Products are offering the ecoFAN by Edmonds.
Inadequate sub-floor air circulation can contribute to several problems throughout the home and include the following:
- Increased moisture content in the framing members and flooring
- Stale and musty odours
- Increased risk of fungi growth and termite action;and
- Household allergies and respiratory problems
The ecoFAN decreases the humidity of sub-floor air conditions by replacing air with warm, dry air drawn from outside the building, and extracts round 4,000 litres of damp air per minute.
- The ecoFAN features and benefits include:
- Removes damp air from underneath your house
- Low noise emission
- Low running costs
- Easy to install;and
- Can improve living standards in the home
The ecoFAN is available from the Austech Online Store at a discounted price. Austech also offer many other great home improvement products. More information about Austech products can be found online.