Moss Siddle of Olinda is the winner of the Attic Group of Australia’s Win a ladder competition conducted during the 2007 RACV Home Show and Garden Expo at Melbourne’s Convention Centre on August 25 - September 2.
Moss won one of Attic Ladders’ most popular ladders – the Attic Studio - which fulfils most home owners’ requirements and that is to provide occasional ready and easy access to the attic area for storage.
Among the Attic Studio ladder features and benefits are:
- High quality and thoughtful design
- Prevents draught and loss of heat/cooling 12mm insulation made of polystyrene
- Easy and quick installation - completely assembled ready to install
- Comfortable and safe operation - unique counter-balance mechanism eliminates sag and locks ladder in either up or down position
- Extra tight closing - supplied with catch and draught excluder as standard
- Easy operation - delivered with wooden push pull rod
Overseeing the Attic Group exhibit was Victorian manager, Robert Stewart.
“The exhibit by both our companies, Attic Ladders Pty Ltd and Roof Space Converters, permitted people to not only discuss their requirements with our expert staff but also see and operate a couple of our ladders,” Robert said.
“It was a highly successful show on all fronts with a huge roll-up of showgoers who were very keen to receive information about our wide range of products and services.
“We were kept busy from start to finish on both days providing information on our foldaway attic ladders and the roof space conversions by our sister company, Roof Space Converters.”