Attic Ladders Pty Ltd has recently introduced to the Australian market a new ladder which is certain to have strong appeal to commercial (and household) customers.
It is the Columbus Junior with Vertical Adaptor – a heavy duty, concertina, folding ladder in lightweight alloy for use in commercial and industrial areas where non-standard access is required, such as vertical walls and mezzanine levels.
Columbus Junior Vertica ladders meet a growing demand from customers who require attic access other than by the normal flat-roof attic ladders.
Key features and benefits of the Columbus Junior Vertical:
- German engineered to comply with strict DIN4570 European standards.
- Heavy duty die-cast aluminium construction in lightweight alloy for strength, durability and reliability
- Height applications up to 3.2 metres
- Short standout and foldout for application in difficult or unusual situations
- Wide, deep grooved treads for safe, easy climbing
- Adapts to custom or existing openings
- Self-contained tension and control springs and hinges ensure safe, easy opening and closing
- Strong, stable 200kg/step load capacity
- Handrail is standard for climbing stability, installed on either left or right side
While Attic Ladders meets the needs of people wanting easy access to their attic, sister company, Roof Space Converters, handles everything from the installation of a dust-proof room in the roof cavity to total roof space conversion such as bedrooms, bathrooms and games room.