The professional team at Asbestos Removal Projects are experienced in lead paint removal procedures as stipulated in Austral-ian Standard AS 4361.2 Guide to Lead Paint Management; Part 2 Residential and Commercial Buildings and AS 4361.1 for industrial applications.
The company’s lead dust abatement and lead paint removal services are carried out using a series of specific techniques that reduce the time spent on the removal, the level of airborne lead contamination and the handling of hazardous lead. Ultimately, ARP’s lead paint removal and lead dust abatement services achieve clearance levels with less time and less cost.
The following is the process followed when contracting ARP’s lead abatement and lead pain removal services
- Lead-based paint and lead dust identification in an Occupational Hygienist’s report.
- Development of project specifications and scope of work plans for lead paint and dust removal and remediation.
- Consultation with stakeholders.
- Development of Health & Safety Plan and safe work method statement.
- Pre-work lead blood testing of workers.
- Establishing enclosures and decontamination units where required by the removal and dependent upon the risks of contamination.
- Atmospheric monitoring of lead dust by occupational hygienist during the works.
- Clearance testing of lead dust by an Occupational Hygienist.
- Site handover.