Dear Valued Customer,
Please be assured that during the current COVID-19 crisis, Armstrong Flooring Australia continues to manufacture at our Braeside, Victoria factory. Given the high demand across the country for new build and refurbishment of essential service projects such as hospital, healthcare and laboratory environments, it is more important than ever that we continue to manufacture locally our hospital grade sheet vinyl floor and wall products.
At this time Armstrong Flooring Australia remains open for business and our teams are actively working on solutions for customers across the country:
- We continue to focus on delivering high quality products and service to our customers, our supply chain is intact, production lines at our Victorian manufacturing facility are running at optimum levels and we are carrying our usual good levels of inventory.
- Our warehouses and distribution channels continue to operate, shipping product from local inventory to meet essential needs for healthcare, education, housing and other projects.
- Our Environmental Health and Safety Officer is constantly monitoring and delivering updates and best practice advice to ensure the health and safety of our staff, customers, family and friends.
- With our National business we have implemented stringent protocols for business functions that involve minimising person to person contact including sales visitations, goods delivery/ pick-ups, supplier interactions and ‘work from home‘ capability.
- During this troubling time we are here to do our best to work with you, our valued customers to support your businesses, protect our community and keep the wheels of industry turning.
Please don’t hesitate to contact your Armstrong Flooring Representative or Customer Service on 1800 632 624 or [email protected], should you have any question or concerns.
Your Armstrong Flooring Australia Team