Be it 'exposed' or 'one way' or 'fully concealed', Armstrong has a suspension system for all commercial ceiling applications.
- Cost effective and easy-to-install
- Sustainable suspended ceiling solution features innovative fully demountable and reusable systems
- PeakForm range provide a high recycled content
- Independently tested to resist seismic activity
- Custom solutions capability
The durable PEAKFORM™range is designed to create a stronger, more stable suspension system
- PeakForm™ PRELUDE 24xL2 is a robust, general purpose solution suitable for square and tegular edge ceiling panels.
- PeakForm™ SUPRAFINE 15xL2 is a refined,narrow profile with an exposed 15mm tee-grid suitable for tegular edge ceiling panels
- Peakform™ Silhouette 15XL2 is designed to create a crisp, clean-cut look in tie with tegular tiles to provide an enhanced contemporary aesthetic
BLUE TONGUE Aluminium Grid systems naturally complement Armstrong’s range of acoustic ceiling panels for A-Grade commercial applications
- Broad range of solutions including One Way, Modular and Two Way exposed grid systems for mineral and metal ceiling panels
DRY WALL GRID is fast, easy-to-install and is an alternative to TCR and Furring Channel construction
- Save on installation time
- Reduced labour and material costs
- Comprehensive Drywall Grid solutions for general ceiling, transition, short span and bulkhead applications
UNIGRID is a sophisticated system designed to support a broad range of Armstrong ceiling systems
- Fast and easy installation
- Supports MetalWorks Clip-in, Hook On, Baffles and Soundscape systems
Perfect for even the most challenging of installations, Armstrong has a suspension solution suited for all ceiling applications.