The Air Conditioning, Refrigeration and Building Services (ARBS ) Exhibition has issued a call for speakers for its three-day seminar program, which will be held alongside the exhibition next year.
The ARBS Exhibition is set to be held at the Sydney Exhibition and Convention Centre, Darling Harbour, from 12-14 April, 2010 and is set to attract over 8,500 visitors from around.
The ARBS Exhibition seminar program will provide an important networking opportunity, educating participants and enabling professionals from all sectors of the industry to share expertise.
The call for papers invites submissions that cover (but not limited to):
- Case studies and real-world applications
- Future technologies
- War stories – what went wrong and lessons learnt
- Hot industry issues
- Energy efficiency / green design
- Emerging trends in building design, and the impact for HVAC&R Sustainable applications
- Regulatory and compliance issues
- Standards and rating tools
- Project and facility management
- Legal and risk management
- Renewable technologies / geothermal and alternative power
The format can be a seminar, panel session or workshop, between 30 and 45 minutes in duration.