The Air Conditioning, Refrigeration and Building Services (ARBS ) today issued a call for nominations for the ARBS Industry Awards, to be held at the Sydney Convention and Exhibition Centre 12-14 April 2010. The winners will be announced at a gala dinner on Tuesday 13 April 2010 during the ARBS exhibition.
The ARBS awards recognise the integrity, expertise and success of individuals and companies in the HVAC&R and building services industry. Achievements across a broad variety of categories are showcased, from young achievers to product and service excellence to sustainable solutions, leadership and education.
The Award categories for the 2010 ARBS awards are:
- ARBS Young Achiever Award for 2010
- Outstanding Service and Maintenance Provider for 2010
- HVAC Product Excellence Award 2010 HVAC Project Excellence Award 2010
- Refrigeration Product Excellence Award 2010
- Refrigeration Project Excellence Award 2010
- Environmental Sustainable Design Product Initiative Award
- Environmental Sustainable Design Leadership Award
- Outstanding Industry Education/Training Award
- ARBS Hall of Fame
The national awards is a long-awaited collaborative initiative endorsed by the major HVAC&R associations including the Australian Institute of Refrigeration, Air Conditioning and Heating (AIRAH), the Air Conditioning & Mechanical Contractors Association (AMCA), the Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Equipment Manufacturers Association (AREMA), the Chartered Institute of Building Services Engineers (CIBSE), the Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Contractors Association (RACCA) and the Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Wholesalers Association (ARWA).
Nominations for the ARBS awards will close on 2nd November, 2009.