Nydree Timber Flooring is manufactured in the USA. Patented Vacuum and Impregnation technologies allow the Nydree Flooring to become 3 times harder than traditional timber flooring options.
Flooring that requires minimal maintenance and cleaning
Simple to maintain and wash making it ideal for the family home or commercial premises. Other features include:
- 300% harder than other flooring alternatives
- Available in a wide range of colours including more dramatic tones
- Useful for Retail/Airports/Stadiums and public facilities
- ADA Compliant slip rating
- Suitable for heavy traffic flow
- Limited life time wear warranty
- Tongue and grooved and end matched
- Optional UV-cured oil finish available on selected sizes
Janka Hardness test results rate some Nydree species beyond 30Kn, with the lowest recorded results around 18Kn for the more soft species like pine. When you consider that hardwoods reach no more than 13-14 Kn it is easy to see why a Nydree is the know as the hardest in the world.