ANL Lighting presents the new Vibe LED floodlights designed to offer superior efficiency over its halogen, HPS and metal halide competitors.
Vibe LED floodlights are suitable for diverse commercial applications including sporting stadiums, gymnasiums, advertising boards and outdoor security lighting systems.
The new Vibe LED floodlights save over 80% in electricity costs in comparison with inefficient halogen floodlights and offer payback periods of less than 12 months in commercial applications.
Key features of Vibe LED floodlights:
- Long lasting and sturdy lighting systems
- Significant reduction in operation, maintenance and replacement costs
- IP65 rated to protect against the ingress of dust and standard water jets with a nozzle
- Long lifetime of up to 50,000 hours
- Black powder-coated finish
- Available in 10w, 20w, 30w and 50w options in a Cool White 4000K colour temperature
According to Vibe Director Philip Hill, the new LED floodlights are a huge breakthrough in technology. Based on advanced LED technology, the new Vibe floodlights offer high light output and excellent energy efficiency.
The VIBE brand of lamps and light fittings is supplied to a growing network of lighting retailers, hardware stores, electricians, landscape designers, architects and builders.