Alvi Technologies supplies a new range of durable differential pressure gauges with switch for use in diverse applications.
Key applications of the differential pressure gauges:
- Measurement of differential pressure between forward and return flow in heating systems
- Observation of filters and pumps
The IP54-rated differential pressure gauges feature a combination of indicating and switching instruments for pressure, differential pressure and partial vacuum measurements.
The pressure chamber and measuring diaphragm are available in different materials to meet various requirements.
The differential pressure gauges can operate in a wide temperature range of -10ºC to +70ºC.
The differential pressure gauges with switch offer advantages such as high repeatability of switching points and long service life.
Suitable for multiple applications, the differential pressure gauges incorporate high overpressure protection.
- Range: 0-400 mBar up to 0-25 Bar (nominal pressure 25 Bar)
- Ambient Temperature: -10ºC to +70ºC
- Media Temperature: 70ºC, IP 54
- Accuracy: +/- 2.5% FS, Zero adjustment dial 1 or 2 micro-switches
- Switching hysteresis: Approx. 2.5% FS (30 VAC, 0.5 A, 10 W)
- Pressure connection: G1/4 female (6, 8, 10, 12mm tubing)
- Pressure chamber material: NBR or VITON gasket, Duratherm NiCrCO-Alloy diaphragm
- Media material: S.S 1.4310, 1.4305
- Housing: Microlon, German Lloyd