Altro Safety Flooring
recently announced the launch of its Altro Aquarius™ safety flooring systems. These revolutionary safety floors provide guaranteed performance in wet or dry conditions for combined shoe and barefoot use.
This technological breakthrough revolutionises product selection for potentially wet areas, eliminating risk in a wide range of environments.
Key features of the Aquarius™ safety flooring
- achieves Class B and R10 Australian Standard 4586 for show and abrefoot use
- incorporates Altro Easyclean Maxis PUR™ Technology
- choose from a range of warm, homely chipped and non-chipped colours
- highly flexible and will cove and weld easily
- made from 100% recyclable materials; contains post-consumer waste as an integral raw material
- 10 year warranty
Altro Aquarius™ safety floors provides a fully integrated wall and floor system in conjunction with Altro Whiterock™ wall cladding. Both product ranges include integral Altrosan™ bacteriostat, which inhibit the bacterial growth and minimises the risk of hospital borne infections and cross-contamination.
Altro Whiterock is available in a range of colours including the soft pastels of Altro Whiterock Satins™, ideal for aged care homes, or the bold and glossy colours of Altro Whiterock Chameleon™, already a firm favourite in hospitals.
The Aquarius™ flooring system is slip resistant, therefore ideal for wet and dry environments and perfect for aged care, recreation facility bathrooms and domestic bathrooms.