Bin 24 Restaurants have taken advantage of Alfresco Spaces’ new generation electric outdoor radiant heaters.
Bin 24 Restaurants have installed the outdoor radiant heaters from Alfresco Spaces at their new Wine Bar at George St North Strathfield Sydney.
The electric radiant outdoor heating system incorporates new innovative designed quartz heating element that produces safe infrared radiant energy.
Radiant energy is only absorbed by solid objects and is not wasted heating the air. In addition, the radiant heaters emit no harmful ultraviolet rays.
The main features of the New Generation 08, Radiant outdoor Heaters, which made the Bin 24 to choose the Radiant quartz heating system, were:
- Low initial cost and maintenance free
- No open flame, energy efficient with low operating cost. .44 cents per hour for 4000 watts
- 304 Grade stainless steel, great for coastal areas (life time guarantee on main unit)
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Quartz element provides instant heat, which can be controlled with movement sensors
- One New Generation heater can cover four square meters
- Heaters can be wall or ceiling mounted. Flush mounting kits available for ceiling installation
- Quartz element rated fro 5000 hours
- Models range from 2Kw to 8Kw output
- Suitable for residential applications