Alfresco Spaces recently supplied their new generation electric outdoor radiant heaters to the Gymea Hotel in Gymea.
The electric radiant outdoor heating system incorporates new innovative designed quartz heating elements that are manufactured in Australasia especially for the Australian and New Zealand market.
Radiant energy is not wasted heating the air as it is only absorbed by solid objects, and it does not emit harmful ultraviolet rays.
The following features were what made the Gymea Hotel choose the radiant quartz electric outdoor heaters:
- Low initial cost and maintenance free
- No open flame, energy efficient with low operating cost
- Manufactured from 304 Grade stainless steel, making them ideal for coastal areas
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Quartz element provides instant heat, which can be controlled with movement sensors
- One Infratech heater can cover 16 square meters
- Heaters can be wall or ceiling mounted, and flush mounting kits are available for ceiling installation
- Quartz element is rated fro 5000 hours with a two-year warranty
- Models range from 2 Kw to 8 Kw output
- Suitable for residential applications
More information on Infratech electric radiant outdoor heaters is available from Alfresco Spaces.