Alfresco Spaces recently supplied their generation electric outdoor radiant heaters to the Oscars Hotel Group.
The radiant outdoor heating system incorporates new innovative designed quartz heating elements, which are now manufactured in Australasia especially for the Australian and New Zealand market.
Radiant energy is only absorbed by solid objects, meaning that energy is not wasted heating the air. Additionally, these electric radiant heaters emit no harmful ultraviolet rays.
Oscars Group selected the radiant quartz heaters because of several main features, including;
- Low initial cost and maintenance free
- No open flame
- Energy efficient with low operating costs
- Manufactured from 304 grade stainless steel that is ideal for coastal areas
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Quartz element provides instant heat that can be controlled with movement sensors
- One Infratech heater is capable of covering 16 square meters.
- Heaters can be wall or ceiling mounted
- Flush mounting kits available for ceiling installation
- Quartz Element rated fro 5000 hours with a two-year warranty
- Models range from 2 Kw to 8 Kw output
- Suitable for residential heating applications
- Life time guarantee on main unit