are suppliers of Pyrogel 2250, a flexible aerogel, nanoporous insulation blanket designed for high-temperature.
Engineered using patented nanotechnology, Pyrogel 2250 features a silica aerogel and reinforcing fibers to deliver an insulation that is both unique and versatile.
Features and benefits of Pyrogel 2250 insulation from Aerogels:
- Very low thermal conductivity
- High temperature resistance
- Thermal performance up to 392ºF (200ºC)
- High tensile strength
- High compressive strength
- Good flexibility ;and
- Environmentally safe product.
Pyrogel 2250 is superior thermal solution spanning a broad market spectrum that includes the insulation of commercial and residential buildings such as roofs, walls, floor and ceilings.
Pyrogel 2250 is also ideal for the following applications:
- Power generation
- Thermal and fire protection
- Tube bundles ;and
- Small diameter tubing.