With each new project comes new risks, challenges and pressures.
AEC Systems has organised a seminar for managers in the architectural, engineering and civil industries who want more effective project management, increased data accuracy and faster solutions.
The seminar is to take place on Thursday 25th October at Rydges Hotel, Melbourne. The session is from 9.00 am to 5.30 pm.
- Technology and industry directions and world trends
- The process required to improve productivity and quality of output
- Enabling design review with multiple data formats
- How moving from 2D to 3D will benefit your business
- Management of structural and building services data
Presenters for the sessions:
- National technical manager of Autodesk ANZ
- National CAD manager - client presentation
- Guest lecturers - Autodesk University 2007
- Autodesk senior consultants
- National technical manager - AEC Systems
- Revit user group chairman - NSW