Now there is no need to trawl through hours of video surveillance tapes to search for an incident thanks to ADT Security ’s digital CCTV technology.
With ADT Security's digital CCTV technology, video surveillance footage can be searched by simply entering a date and time, applying a mouse pointer to a timeline on the screen, or searching for activity in a specified area.
ADT Security's digital CCTV systems can also help companies address Environmental Health and Safety legislation requirements, as video surveillance systems helps to provide a secure and safe working environment for employees and visitors. It can also help provide information when investigating Environmental Health and Safety claims.
Key advantages of video surveillance with an ADT Security digital CCTV system include:
- accessibility - digital video surveillance offers the ability to quickly and easily view access points in multiple areas of a facility
- profitability - with digital video surveillance, users have greater control over loss and are assisted with lower insurance costs
- Productivity - surveillance can discourage workplace violence, harassment and poor customer service
- reliability - digital video recorders (DVRs) mean no more broken or worn-out tapes, and no more costly maintenance
- improved picture quality - DVRs deliver sharper images, with no loss of quality over time
- enhanced capabilities - DVRs allow storage of more information using less space, as well as easy download of footage
- remote access - many DVR units can help oversee a business from anywhere where there is remote connectivity.