NGA-BOS sliding doors from ADIS Automatic Doors allow maximum fire egress to assist with fire exit calculation. They are often specified in buildings which require maximum exit provision e.g. theatres, public halls and placed of public entertainment and large shopping centres.
The ADIS NGA-BOS emergency egress system is engineered to comply with Australian building code under section D2.19 (b) (v) section D that requires doors to for break open in the direction of travel through out, the full travel of the sliding doors stroke.
Features of NGA-BOS sliding doors:
- Swinging out the leaves in escape direction with adjustable force up to 110 N
- Single-leaf and double-leaf design
- Type-tested sliding door system with swing-out fittings
- Designed for the use on escape routes
- With swing-out side panels
- The low installation height of ADIS BOS is only 135mm tall.
- Sliding doors allow for maximum passage heights and widths.
- Easy retrofitting to existing window and facade profiles