Bi-Flex disabled access doors from ADIS Automatic Doors automatically open and close PVC curtains, preserving the clarity of PVC strips.
The operator of Bi-Flex disabled doors is fully electronic, computerized with a DC motor and built in optical sensor. They offer precise movement, high torque and a maintenance free life.
Bi-Flex disabled doors are housed in an extruded aluminium low profile transom section for biparting or single parting doors
Features of Bi-Flex disabled doors:
- Brush sealing along top edge
- Self-calibrating and programmable modes
- Open and closing speed control up to1.3m/sec
- Source power is single phase
- Brackets are plated steel, and PVC is 300mm wide in 3mm or 5mm, with 100m overlap
- End position-damping control for accurate slow down of door movement
- Safety damping control
- Activation can be by push buttons, remote control, induction loops, motion detectors, PE sensors, etc.
- Built in UPS (uninterrupted power supply) for operation of door under power failure
- These disabled doors have a Hold open time from 0-60 seconds