Adept Industrial Solutions introduces two new earmuffs to the company’s already comprehensive range of hearing protection solutions; the 3M 1426 and 3M 1436 earmuffs.
The 3M 1426 earmuffs feature a wide soft cushion design for increased comfort and no direct air leaks into the ear cup for better attenuation.
Key features and benefits of the 3M 1426 earmuffs include:
- SLC80 26dB (Class5)
- Designed to be compatible with other PPW
- Easily disassembled for cleaning
- All plastic design complying with dielectric demands
The 3M 1436 earmuffs feature a strong, wide headband for additional comfort with a secure fit and low pressure. The integrated patented adjustable tension system enables a comfortable fit for a wide range of head sizes.
Additionally, the contoured, foam filled ear cushions provide better slip resistance, reliable seal while remaining soft over time.
Key features and benefits of the 3M 1436 earmuffs include:
- SLC80 27dB (Class 5)
- Moulded inserts offer excellent ear space
- 2-point mounting headband delivers low, even pressure and easy handling
- Foldable design for easy storage
- Compatible with other PPE