Exhibitors at DesignBUILD in Melbourne, ACO Polycrete have recently launched their new technical handbook for the electrical, communications and construction industries.
The new Cable Pit and Ducting guide is also a product catalogue for ACO Cablemate and features a wide range of Australian made products including:
- Continuous linear surface ducting systems
- Flexible, light duty, moulded plastic pits
- Lids and weather resistant access covers
- Rigid, lightweight strong polycrete pits
- Other associated products and accessories
The 88 page handbook is full colour and A4 size and addresses many generic issues to guide specifiers and installers in selecting the correct enclosures for the right application.
The Cable Pit and Ducting handbook incorporates details of enclosure sizes, location, safety, security, installation and unique customer requirement as well as the relevant national regulatory codes and standard industry practices.
The product range listed in the Cable Pit and Ducting handbook have been updated to include these details and to help specifiers and builders gain clear information on:
- A full range of site accessories to ensure trouble free installation
- Product solutions for all load classes
- Powerlok lid and other OH&S friendly lids
- Purpose designed pit bodies manufactured from materials with excellent electrical insulation
- Services by an established technical advisory department to ensure correct product selection and advice on installation
- The industry's largest range of lids and access covers including ACO's new universal