Manufacturer of trafficable cable pits and continuous surface ducting systems, ACO Polycrete has launched a new technical handbook that is aimed at the electrical, communications and construction industries.
The technical handbook is also a product catalogue for ACO Cablemate and features a new range of Australian made:
- Continuous linear surface ducting systems
- Flexible, light duty, moulded plastic pits
- Lids and weather resistant access covers
- Rigid, lightweight, strong Polycrete (polymer concrete) pits; and
- Other associated products and accessories
The new 88 page full colour handbook addresses many generic issues to guide specifiers and installers in selecting the correct enclosures for the right applications. Cable runs often pass through different urban environments so specific consideration needs to be given to each individual enclosure. The enclosure’s size, location, safety, security, installation and unique customer requirements are all explored in the handbook alongside relevant national regulatory codes and standard industry practices.
The guide gives specifiers and builders clear information on:
- A full range of site accessories to ensure trouble free installation
- Product solutions for all load classes;
- Purpose designed pit bodies manufactured from materials with excellent electrical insulation
- The industry’s largest range of lids and access covers including ACO’s new universal PowerLok lid and other OH&S friendly lids.
- Services by an established technical advisory department to ensure correct product selection and advice on installation