Upstream has been engineered to highlight how, for more than a decade, Carpets Inter has diverted plastic waste from landfill and the oceans. By recycling over 700 million discarded plastic bottles to create EcoSoft carpet tiles, we have made a positive impact on the planet.
The new Upstream collection is a celebration of what has been achieved to date and also a commitment to hit our target to recycle 1 billion discarded plastic bottles by 2025.
Constructed of 100% solution-dyed nylon, the Upstream collection offers premium soil-repellence, stain protectors and is backed with EcoSoft.
- WE WILL RECYCLE OVER 1 BILLION DISCARDED PLASTIC BOTTLES BY 2025!
- Contains the equivalent of 50 recycled 600 ml PET bottles per square meter
- Provides twice the sound absorption when compared to hard-backed carpet tile
- 150% more thermally efficient than PVC or bitumen hard-backed carpet tile
- Provides the highest achievable ECSL4 green star rating / 100% Green Star points on the Mat-2 calculator