The Upstream carpet tile collection has been engineered to highlight Carpets Inter's efforts to protect the environment. For more than a decade, the company has diverted plastic waste from landfill and the oceans. By recycling over 700 million discarded plastic bottles to create EcoSoft carpet tiles, Carpets Inter has made a positive impact on the planet.
UPSTREAM offers 2 distinct designs. EBB is a dynamic organic pattern that will accentuate any interior and FLOW offers a steady design, continuously streaming in one direction.
- WE WILL RECYCLE OVER 1 BILLION DISCARDED PLASTIC BOTTLES BY 2025!
- Contains the equivalent of 50 recycled 600 ml PET bottles per square meter
- Provides twice the sound absorption when compared to hard-backed carpet tile
- 150% more thermally efficient than PVC or bitumen hard-backed carpet tile
- Provides the highest achievable ECSL4 green star rating / 100% Green Star points on the Mat-2 calculator