ABET LAMINATI Stratificato is a high pressure laminate (HPL) with a decorative surface that complies with EN 438:2005.
The HPL decorative surface is available in thicknesses ranging from 2mm to 30mm and in hundreds of décors and finishes from the ABET LAMINATI range.
The decorative surface is impregnated with melamine resin and the thickness is achieved through several sheets of Kraft paper impregnated with thermosetting resins.
The panels are then subjected to the combined action of pressure (9MPa) and heat (150°C) in special presses in which the resins polycondense.
Key features of HPL Stratificato BK10 decorative surface:
- Self-supporting properties
- Good dimensional stability and flatness
- High impact resistance
- High resistance to wear, water and steam
- Excellent hygiene characteristics
- High resistance to chemical and organic solvents
- Simple and quick assembly without the need for edging and adhesive
- Excellent resistance to fire
- Low emission of harmful gases and fumes
- No dripping in case of combustion
- Extremely low VOC emissions
HPL Stratificato decorative surface is Government-approved for use in the education sector (especially laboratories) by DETA Queensland.
The decorative panels come in dimensions of 4200mm x 1610mm.