Aalta Screen Systems specialises in the supply of a wide range of shade solutions including the Defender retractable shade sails for homes.
Shade structures are very useful, especially in summer allowing homeowners to enjoy the outdoors with sufficient solar protection.
Most shade structures are permanent, requiring substantial fixing poles to support them. In the colder winter months they cannot be retracted and must be manually removed to allow the winter sun to warm outdoor deck areas.
Defender shade sails are retractable shade structures and have been recently added to an international line of retractable shade and roof products by Aalta Screen Systems.
Defender retractable shade sails are self standing shades made of two awnings rolling together on a horizontal profile and supported by a shaped stainless steel pole that can be moved out of the way when it is not in use.
Equally useful in summer or winter, the elegant structure not only enhances any outdoor entertaining area but also provides much needed shade on hot summer days with the touch of a button.
Defender motorised shade sails are ideal for exposed pool or external deck areas.
Key features of Defender retractable shade sails
- 65mm rolling profile in anodised aluminium
- 40 x 1.5mm support arms in stainless steel
- AISI 316 cables and tensioners in stainless steel
- Dacron fabric with fibreglass support ribs
- Manual and motorised operation available
- Multiple anchoring options available
- Option for wind and rain sensor
- Full retraction available at the touch of a button
- High tensile strength for maximum protection
- Long life guarantee of all parts
- Elegant fabric with strong sun protection
- Ease of operation
- Standard ground, back plate or footstall
- Automatic retraction in wind and rain