Aalta Screens Systems has introduced a new range of all weather retractable roofs, ideal for both home and commercial use. They come in three main forms.
A custom aluminium structure fitted with a sliding awning to protect against the sun, rain and strong wind.
A custom made wooden pergola, fitted with a sliding awning to protect against the sun, rain and strong wind.
Impact is the stacking retractable awning used in the Pergotenda and Coverpact, which can be ingergrated into existing or new structures.
- Designed to resist the rain for the ultimate outdoor protection
- The PVC fabric is durable and waterproof
- Designed to resist strong winds
- A stacking retractable solution offering great protection against the elements
- Designed with long lasting awning components to ensure the longest possible life with a minimum of maintenance.
- Designed to withstand strong winds (> class 3 -UNI EN 13561) up to force 8 on the Beaufort scale, (34-40 knots, 39-46 mph, 62-74 kph, 17.2-20.7 m/s)
- Gutters can be installed to collect rain water and channel it down a drain pipe
- The versatility of the product allows it to cover large areas in a practical, elegant manner
- An aluminium cover protects the cover fabric when retracted
- Can be installed flat or tilted
- Aluminium runner tracks with the PVC cloth provides full protection against the sun and rain
- Motorised operation