Entries are now open for the international A' Design Awards competition and Australian architects and building designers are encouraged to enter.
Conceived out of a goal to recognise design excellence from every corner of the globe on a singular platform, the A' Design Award program has since grown into one of the most renowned and encompassing international competitions available to building designers.
The awards will be judged by an expert panel of anonymous yet experienced academics, top press members and experienced professionals, and the organisers are promising popularity, prestige, publicity and international recognition for all winners.
The major goal of the competition is to advance society through celebrating those pushing the frontiers of art, design, creativity and technology, and by encouraging innovators to continually improve and better their ideas. The purpose behind the competition is to award designs and designers that are original, functional and that contribute to a better world.
There is an abundance of categories within the competition including but not limited to Architectural design, Graphic design, and Product design.
Winners receive a plethora of everything a designer could want for them and their work including:
- A design excellence certificate, an invitation to an exclusive gala-night in Italy
- An online and physical exhibition of their entry
- A2 poster of awarded projects
- Hardcover printed best projects’ yearbook publication
- Special 3D printed metal award trophy
- An international media campaign
- An exclusive interview with the winner
- Press kit preparation and distribution
- Award winning design mark
- Pitching awarded works to thousands of other publications
- Publicity through design award press partners
- Inclusion in World Design Rankings
- Inclusion in design business network and more
Nominations are being accepted until 28 February with the winners and results being announced on 15 April. To register your design project and enter this global competition please fill out the registration form on the A’ Design Award website here