Providers of the DBI-SALA and PROTECTA brands of fall protection equipment, 3M introduces the new FlexiGuard access systems range designed for flexibility and safety.
DBI-SALA’s FlexiGuard fall protection access systems provide the user with a mobile overhead anchorage point that can be moved around from application to application, making them ideal for situations where an overhead structure is unreachable or does not exist.
Zoran Nikolić, Engineered Systems Manager for 3M Australia & New Zealand explains that FlexiGuard has been developed to enhance worker safety when working on heavy duty transportation equipment, loaders, trucks, aircraft or any oversized equipment.
The FlexiGuard mobile access systems range consists of seven unique solutions, each driven by customer needs and dependent on the industry, environment and specific design constraints, including government standards.
Key features of FlexiGuard access systems:
- Provides an active fall protection solution for a wide range of applications
- Robustly built and typically rated for up to two users
- Fixed or adjustable in height
- Complete turnkey solution provided from start to finish to meet specific application requirements
- Detailed operation manuals and instructions for use tailored specifically to each piece of equipment, site and use