3M announces the launch of a new generation of Delta fall protection full body harnesses designed to provide absolute safety, comfort and peace of mind.
The new DELTA II fall protection full body harnesses represents more than two decades of research and design, building upon the original Delta range of harnesses that has been protecting workers working at height for many years. DELTA II is one of the most comfortable, functional and economical harnesses in its class.
According to Rick Millar, Technical Manager for 3M Australia & New Zealand, the DELTA II takes the harness range to the next level by incorporating features typically only available on premium range models. DELTA II builds upon the existing line’s feature set that includes the patented No-Tangle design, stand-up spring loaded dorsal D-ring, Velcro-covered label pack that protects the new permanent indented print labels and i-Safe.
New features in DELTA II fall protection full body harnesses:
- Quick connect buckles for fast and efficient donning
- REPEL technology webbing provides superior abrasion resistance, repels liquids and is naturally self-cleaning
- Rip-stitch impact indicator allows the user to quickly and easily inspect the harness and identify if it has been involved in a fall
- Easy grip end tabs for easier adjustments
- Bonus harness storage bag for the lifesaving equipment
- Built-in DBI-SALA’s i-Safe intelligent safety system utilises RFID technology to track inspections, control inventory and manage information
- Meets the strict requirements of AS/NZS 1891.1:2007 standard
3M, the world’s leading designer and manufacturer of height safety, confined space and industrial rescue equipment with 20 operating sites worldwide is home of the DBI-SALA, PROTECTA and UNILINE brands of fall protection equipment.