3M is launching 33 new designs to our Glass Finishes range in 2020. Collaboration with leading designers, these trend-setting patterns will give you more ways for stunning visual effects.
New 2020 DI-NOC™ Glass Designs
3M™ DI-NOC™ Glass Finishes are decorative films for behind glass applications. Clear, pressure-sensitive adhesive on the front of the film, the DI-NOC design can be seen through the front of the glass surface for an opaque dimensional look.
DI-NOC™ Glass Features and Benefits:
- Durability: Expected performance life of 5 years.
- Flexibility: Can be applied under flat or curved glass surfaces including glass walls, panels, tabletops, shelves, fixtures and more.
- Fast Application: Wet application virtually eliminates bubbles for fast process.
- Design Versatility: 18 patterns are available including wood, metal, textile, stone, and solid colors.
New 2020 FASARA™ Designs
3M™ FASARA™ Glass Finishes are decorative glass and window films used in commercial buildings to control both light and privacy through a building's interior glass.
- 8 new patterns developed to diffuse light by textured irregularities and gently segments the space.
- Designed to let in more daylight while maintaining privacy.
- 3 new Milky Milky patterns available in light gray, dark gray and blue gray.
- Designed to be to be an idea partition solution.
- 4 new Cloud Narrow patterns available in light gray, dark gray and blue gray.
- Designed with a much narrower center gradation.
FASARA™ Features and Benefits:
- Durability: Expected performance for 5-20 years.
- Privacy: Look of custom etched/sandblasted glass over a wide range of VLT.
- Designs: 15 new designs from gradation, frost/matte and emboss.
- Easy Application: Wet application eliminates bubbles for fast application.
Click 'Visit Product' to request a sample
Step 1: View the 3M 2020 Glass Finishes Catalogue PDF for the latest designs.
Step 2: Fill out the required sample form details.