Traditionally it's been the surveyor or construction engineer who's had a hold on scanning and mapping space. Not anymore.
Now, anyone can do it easily, with the new Leica 3D Disto. This ground-breaking innovation from Leica Geosystems enables the precise control of space for anyone involved in fit-out, interior design, climate control, roofing, you name it. Forget hand drawings, scribbled notes, tape measures and spirit levels.
The 3D Disto maps a room at the point-distances you select. It maps the space, including odd angles and uneven shapes, windows, doorways, arches, staircases and so on.
The space can then be re-created through CAD, manipulated and re-drawn. Uploaded designs can be projected onto any surface of the site for the build. It allows one person to efficiently complete jobs that would normally require an assistant.
It's easy to operate and can shave many hours off every job. Accuracy is assured, so there are no costly miscalculations or re-dos.
Measure the job with precision of 1mm at 10m, map it, record it, and project it - all from the one position. The integrated camera graphically captures each point.
Get control of inner space with 3D Disto from Leica Geosystems
- Measure projects and capture points in 3D.
- Scans profiles of curved surfaces
- Triangulate through 3-5 target points to fix the location
- Move to new location and continue drawing uninterrupted
- Point by point projection of your design or grid on any flat surface
- Ready to use file formats (dxf, csv, txt) for post processing on PC
- Wireless control for ease of use
- Integrated image capture capability for quick reference
- Secure relocation function increases range and versatility