Hunter Pacific is always seeking new and better ways to deliver unique and high quality products to the marketplace and with the new ICON ‘Black Ice and Silver Ice’ range of fans they have taken a great step forward by looking back to the past.
With this Premium Range of fans, HPI decided to offer an exclusive range of its premier products with one of the most high-tech coatings available to modern materials technology.
The real key to what makes the Ice fans so special is that return to the past mentioned earlier. To ensure that the finish on this Premium Range is of the most exacting quality, each individual fan is made from Australian aluminium and then die- cast. It is then highly polished prior to being triple- dipped by hand by skilled artisans with long years of experience to ensure perfection in the finish of each and every one.
The triple-dipping process not only ensures that the coating is of a thickness unheard of in modern manufacturing, but the practised execution of the procedure by these skilled professionals, reminiscent of the days when quality products were literally hand-built, produces a better quality finish which improves both durability and appearance.
The Ice Range — literally the best of both worlds!
• 1320MM (52”) SWEEP
• AVAILABLE IN BLACK & SILVER
• DIE-CAST ALUMINIUM BODY & CANOPY
• REVERSIBLE AIRFLOW FOR SUMMER/WINTER OPTION
• SUITABLE FOR RAKED CEILINGS (UP TO 28 DEGREES)
• 12 DEGREE PITCH ON THE BLADES FOR GREATER AIRFLOW
• EASY TO FIT INTEGRATED LIGHT KIT AVAILABLE SEPARATELY
• 5 YEAR WARRANTY (2 years all inclusive + 3 years parts only for the motor)