THE new hySPAN solutions range from Carter Holt Harvey Woodproducts is all you will need from subfloor to rafters. Specifying hySPAN Structural LVL can improve your bottom line. (And that means more money for those fancy fixtures and fittings.)
hySPAN Structural LVL is available in two complementary ranges delivering both softwood and hardwood alternative beam solutions. hySPAN PROJECT and hySPAN+ are easy to work with using traditional building tools and are clearly branded for easy identification and your guarantee of quality.
- hySPAN PROJECT is the product you know and trust and is now more affordable
- hySPAN+ offers an alternative to F17 hardwood beams in traditional sizes
- Terminator — cost effective termite protection with 25 year guarantee* for peace of mind
- Sourced from managed plantation forests for green star points (FSC 'Chain of Custody' certified upon request)
- Fully supported by CHH Woodproducts technical expertise
- Start specifying today with new and improved designIT software
hySPAN has been proven in buildings since it was first manufactured in Australia over two decades ago. Popular uses include rafters, floor joists, beams and lintels in residential, commercial, rural and industrial construction applications. The hySPAN range is the natural solution for you.
hySPAN solutions range:
- Thicknesses: 35 mm, 45 mm, 63 mm and 75 mm
- Depths: 90 mm, 120 mm, 130 mm, 140 mm, 150 mm, 170 mm, 190 mm, 200 mm, 240 mm, 290 mm, 300 mm, 360 mm, 400 mm, 450 mm, 525 mm and 600 mm
- Lengths: Up to 13.2m (longer lengths and other sizes available on request).
* The guarantee is provided by the chemical supplier for the benefit of the property owner. It is a limited and conditional guarantee covering the provision of replacement product in Australia. The full terms and conditions are available at www.chhwoodproducts.com.au/guarantees
General Enquiries: 132 321
Technical Enquiries only: 1800 808 131
E-mail: [email protected]