STORMTECH was the first company in Australia to offer lineal drainage for showers in the early 1990s.
Its architectural stainless steel lineal drainage solutions are now used not only in showers, but in any wet areas, thresholds, door tracks, suspended slabs and balconies, driveways, pool surrounds, paved areas, for special needs access and in both residential and commercial applications. They can be used not only in new builds, but renovations and can be installed in timber floors or concrete slabs.
Stormtech’s products have been used to great effect in award-winning projects. Most notably, its drains were used by Glenn Murcutt when he won the coveted Pritzker Architecture Prize 2002.
In 2004, Stormtech was awarded a DesignMark at the Australian Design Awards for the 38G90 Special Assembly and in 2007 Stormtech was finalist for the Export Award in recognition of the success of innovative products in international markets.
The company’s success is largely attributed to its close relationship with architects and designers using its products, providing a rich source of feedback for future product development.
Due to the innovation, ease of installation and design friendly aspects of the products, Stormtech has grown to supply the Australian and international prestige markets.
Features and benefits of Stormtech products include:
• narrow profile
• minimal visual impact
• highly efficient
• can be used indoors and outdoors
• innovative Australian product
• allows a single plane of fall towards the drain
• reduces slip hazard due to the single plane of fall
• can be used to create a level threshold
• designed to be used in suspended slabs
• can be used with large and small tiles
• aids ‘perfect finish’ tiling
• extremely durable
• low maintenance/self-cleaning
• aids access by wheelchairs
• unique patented Australian innovation
Exhibiting at DesignBUILD, Stand E7.