THE revolutionary Hydroslide system by Hydroscreen combines the simple and efficient operation of a sliding glass door with the sublime elegance of a frameless glass finish.
The Hydroslide door rail provides a secure and effortless operation of the door without the risk of derailment. No more frustration from tangles with multiple doors.
The simple combination of clean, frameless glass lines with the space saving efficiency of a sliding shower door and easy installation has been well received in the US as an Australian-designed product. Hydroslide won Product of the Year in the shower enclosure category in the USGlass Magazine awards.
Frameless sliding shower doors have the added advantage of overlapping glass panels which decreases the chance of leaks, which is commonly found in traditional hinges or pivoting frameless shower doors.
It accommodates a wide range of shower designs with fixed glass panels optional on either or both sides of the door at 90 or 180 degrees. The integrated door rail provides strength, form and function while maintaining an elegant frameless glass finish.
The system accommodates 8 mm or 10mm thick toughened safety glass for complete design and budget flexibility.
• won Product of the Year as voted by readers of USGLASS magazine for 2007
• is Australian-designed and owned
• is versatile design — wall- to-wall, corner or three- sided configurations
• fixed glass panels can be fitted on either side or above the sliding door
• has safe and secure door fastenings. No derailment problems
• 8 mm or 10 mm thick grade A toughened safety glass recommended
• standard fitting finishes — chrome or satin chrome
• standard track finishes — polished silver or natural anodised
• patent applied for
The versatile Hydropivot accommodates a full range of pivoting door options with the floor to ceiling option proving to be a favourite for designers.
The clean vertical lines and minimalist detail are unmatched for larger shower door requirements.
• has doors up to 50kg
• can be mounted on flat tiled floors or inside a stepped floor tile detail of 5 mm to 18 mm
• a range of ceiling pivots with a gap over the door of 11 mm, 38 mm or 50mm provide clearance for ceiling projections, ventilation or aesthetic design options
• reliable gravity forced self-closing doors from 15 degrees
• 10 mm toughened safety glass
• fixing screws are concealed for an aesthetic and easy clean finish
• ceiling brackets for fixed glass panels are available to match ceiling pivots with complementary options of 11 mm, 38 mm or 50 mm clearance at the ceiling
• standard finishes are polished chrome or satin chrome