EVOLUTION Cladding by Boral Plywood is protected against fungal decay and insect attack with CoreTreat to H3 Hazard Level for outdoor above ground use.
CoreTreat is unique technology to Boral Plywood and is the only way to ensure any unsealed cuts to panels will not decay, such as around windows and service pipes. This is due to all veneers and the complete core being completely H3 treated.
Evolution Cladding carries a unique 40- year warranty against decay if installed correctly.
Features and benefits include:
• treated with CoreTreat to H3 Hazard Level
• offers diverse design scope for lightweight structures, including curved walls
• manufactured in Australia for Australian conditions and is backed by Boral
• designed for fixing to both timber and steel framework
• suitable as a bracing when nailed correctly, negating the need for separate bracing (must be painted if used as bracing)
• available primed or unprimed
• manufactured in three profile designs