PERFORATED, slotted or custom patterned KEY-PLY panels are engineered to create a natural and organic timber appearance.
A variety of aesthetics can be created with pre-finish, including natural timber veneers, full gloss or semi gloss, stained and painted effects with a variety of layouts and borders.
The inherent acoustic qualities of KEY- PLY combined with precision perforation techniques will achieve optimum noise reduction, especially when used with K100 backing.
Interior and exterior walls and ceilings include:
• high traffic area walls
• building entrances and foyers
• high impact wall linings in shopping centres and hotels
• school halls and auditoriums
Features and benefits
• natural feel and warmth of timber
• a myriad of finishes and styles
• low embodied energy
• thermal insulating properties
• cost effective
• versatile in design and shape
• impact resistant
• can be used with Rondo System®
Panels are one-of-a-kind solutions custom engineered and specially manufactured for specific design criteria.
Keystone Acoustics will work with you to devise a precise solution tailored for your needs. This may include combining a range of materials, shaping and grooving techniques, perforated lettering for internal signage, decorative patterning and more.
• feature walls
• any internal walls or balustrades
• clubs and hotels
• office fitouts