DESIGNED to be robust and long lasting, Galvin Engineering’s specialised school and laboratory taps are ideal for the heavy workload in schools, universities, institutions and public facilities.
Key features include:
• a tough vandal resistant design ideal for public areas
• Australian-made and approved to AS/NZS 3718
• WELS rated to 5 stars and 6 stars for maximum water efficiency and compliance with green building codes
• heavy duty, long-lasting chrome plated finish
• selected ranges of tapware units are approved to the Schools Facilities Standard (SFS) Specification by the NSW Department of Commerce
• standard in a chrome finish, with the option of chemical resistant epoxy coating
• special units can be made to your specifications
Galvin Engineering — your trusted manufacturer for all your school tapware requirements.