Nominations for the National Association of Women in Construction (NAWIC) NSW Chapter Awards for Excellence will close on Friday 8 July.
Now in its 15th year, the NAWIC NSW Awards for Excellence honours the rising stars and recognised leaders among women working in the Australian construction industry. The 2016 Awards for Excellence will be held on Thursday 25 August at the Star in Sydney.
NAWIC’s NSW Chapter President, Sarah Hogan says the awards program recognises and rewards the extraordinary contributions made by women at all career levels and in all sectors of Australia’s construction industry. Though women remain underrepresented in the industry, she observes that the number of award nominees continues to grow each year, reflecting the seismic changes underway in the industry, and the depth of female talent in this sector.
To be evaluated by a panel of industry experts, award winners will be selected based on strict criteria across categories including:
- Lendlease Crystal Vision Award;
- WSP | Parsons Brinckerhoff Business Woman of the Year Award;
- Hassell Award for Contribution to a Project’s Development;
- Probuild Tradesperson Scholarship;
- Master Builder Association NSW/ Clinton Recruitment Award for Team Innovation;
- Acoustic Logic Award for Contribution to Sustainability;
- Brookfield Multiplex Scholarship for Future Leaders;
- MPA Award for Achievement in Construction, Refurbishment and Fit Out;
- Stockland Award for Innovation in Design;
- CBRE University Scholarship; and,
- Built Project Manager Award.
Download the awards information brochure: